Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

sick

GAR I HATE FEELING SICK!

Just thought you'd like to know that. Well, on the monday after oberon I had a day off, which I spent sleeping for two hours, waking up because all the muscles in my body were aching or cramping or just generally doing painful things, sleeping for two hours... etc etc etc..this continued through monday night, i took yesterday off as well and did the same thing yesterday... in the afternoon though I discovered that it was fine if i didn't eat anything, so I didn't, but mum made me eat dinner, so I did the same thing all night and now this morning as well. Fun. But I am working today, I'm just going to go a bit later, and not eat anything.

Anyway, I had better get changed etc. that is my little rant and rave about feeling sick.. grr... so yeah, hope everyone else is fine and dandy... tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home