Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Grandmothers, who needs them?

It's amazing. My grandmother has been out of this place since.. before Christmas.. basically since before I left for Pip and John's, and my mum has been fine. Today she's come back, and now they're having their usual deep and meaningful in the lounge room which means I'm not stuck indefinitely in the office until they finish and my mum stops having a whinge. GAR! Stupid old fart, I loved her not living here.

I'm off to read my extension two. I've ignored it for a while, but it seems like a good time to read it again. I like the ending. It's good. No, actually, for a story it's a crap ending, but I like it anyhow. I should write in a bit when the grandmother dies. No, that's mean. They should just put her in a retirement home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home