Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, February 25, 2006

showjump school

I went to a clinic today at Pip and John's. It was John's monthly showjumping school and it was SOOOO good. I am just so excited, I can't sit still. I jumped Fox over the biggest toughest course we've ever done, and it was just amazing. I just can't even explain how excited I am. John is a wonderful coach and I just love his lessons soo much. Hehe Foxy and I won the 'most improved' medal, because he didn't have to yell at me about my position today! Hahahaha, I spent just about every day I was there getting yelled at about my position, so this is a big thing.

Ahhh anyway! I have a dressage competition tomorrow (also on Fox, poor boy, he's going to be tired), so I'm looking forward to that as well, but at the moment I think I'm too excited about jumping to be completely focused about my tests. Hopefully it will wear off and I'll be more focused tomorrow. Hehehe having said that I don't really want it to wear off cause I'm just so happy about today! Hehehehe. When I get sent the photo that Deidre took I will post it on here, if I can be bothered!

Hehehe ok that's all I really wanted to say. Tata!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home