Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, February 20, 2006

Shopping

I went to Tuggerah with Leah today. I bought a total of two things, I am a very stingy person! Hahaha, especially when you consider that I didn't actually buy them, I used my Borders gift vouchers. Hehehehe. I bought Serenity on DVD, then while Leah was looking at books about journalism I found a book called Finding Serenity, so naturally I bought that too!I don't have an obsession! I swear I don't!

No actually, I bought three things, but the last one makes me sound REALLY stingy.. I bought one of those CD cases.. It holds 40 CDs. I bought it at a $2 shop! Lol. Why would I pay $40 or more for something I can buy for $2, and it's not exactly like it has to be good quality or anything like that! Oh well.

I'm going out to Judy's again tomorrow for another day of Level One training. Fun fun. No actually it's not that bad, I just want to get my qualification without actually having to attend. Typical laziness really.

I'm very excited about moving (if we ever do). I already have a layout planned of how I would like the property to be set up, and I keep thinking about my new room and how I want that to look. I don't like walk in wardrobes (is that even how you spell it? it looks so strange) any more, so I would like a cupboard type one. I would also like the bookcase which we have downstairs at the moment. Mum said I can have it because she doesn't particularly like it, and my books no longer fit in the 3 small bookcases in my room. So that is good. Are you interested? Probably not. Oh well, you chose to read this.

Anyway I'm going to go. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home