Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Italian

Can you believe it, my Italian course pack has arrived?! Amazing. Sadly now I have to get some money for petrol so that I can drive to a shopping centre and look for the text book that I was meant to buy. According to the online study planner thing, if I put in 7 hours of study per week I should be able to finish the first Module by May.. Meaning I should finish the whole course by the end of the year, and then I will do Italian II next year. After that I will start another language. I love languages, I've always wanted to be able to speak at least three, but prefferably five. Of course Latin sadly doesn't count for this, but if I do Italian, Spanish, French, and maybe German or something slightly more interesting then I will have reached my goals (and hopefully I won't forget them all!!) I think it sounds like fun. Sooo if I do I and II of each then it should take me.... the next 8 years. Lol.

I STILL have to send my enrollment forms for the Certificate III of Horse Industry Practice (Performance Horse) so that I can start that, which should also take me til the beginning of the year, then I can start my Diploma, yay! I love learning stuff.

I got Steph's address yesterday, so I'm going to send her and Wilson something today or tomorrow (depending on if there is a mail box in Glenorie so that I don't run out of petrol).

Apparently I'm not going to be working until half way through March now, which is rather annoying. Oh well, I'll just have to try and get as much of my Level Ones done as possible in that time so that I don't have to do much by then. I have to call the EFA, cause they still haven't sent me my stuff, and I'm not very happy about it.

I opened my own bank account a few days ago, which is nice. Apparently if I keep the balance over $500, make at least one deposit and don't make any withdrawals in a month the interest rate will be 3.1%. So I will have to make sure that I do that!! Hehehe. The withdrawals shouldn't be hard, I only took money out of my old bank account twice in the 10 or something years that I had it. They then went and gave me a key card, which makes it a little harder to resist taking money out, but not much.

OK I'm off. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home