Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wilson and TAFE

I'm about to go to bed (have to find my way to homebush tomorrow.. ahhhhh! lol) anyway, I just wanted to say good luck to Wilson and Steph moving to Canberra (even though I hate you both for it)... I'm also beginning to wonder whether I can keep up this run of seeing Wilson every day! lol it's gone on since Saturday now.. soooo 5 days.. Amazing... Saw Steph 4 days in a row, which is also quite remarkable. *yawn* sorry, gotta be quick!

I also wanted to comment on TAFE, or specifically OTEN (the correspondence thing).. I sent my enrolment forms in at the very beginning of December, at the end of December I got a letter saying I'd added it up wrong and still owed $10. So two days later I sent the correct amount to them. Today was the next time I heard from them. I got three envelopes, and assumed that this would be my stuff so that I can actually start the course. The first envelope had a confirmation of enrolment, the second envelope had a course outline (the one I already had), the third one had a student diary and FAQs. I then went and looked at their website, which doesn't work. Now, I'm going to run a little competition here. The applications for the mid-year exams close at the end of April. I want people to guess when I will get my stuff, and thus whether I will actually be able to do these exams. My guess is that I won't get my stuff until May, which is when Semester One ends. If this is the case there is NO way I am paying for Semester Two.. I will pay for the diary, that's all. Please post your guesses in the comments.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home