Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Useless post

According to Steph, I should update my blog. Firstly I think that's a little hypocritical coming from Steph, and secondly I think it is completely pointless because what I am busy doing at the moment is of little interest to anyone but me.

Did that sound sophisticated to anyone else? I read something the other day which I wrote in... year 11 or 10, and then read what I've been writing in the diary I have for my time at Pip and John's. The difference in the way I write is amazing. I don't mean the font, I mean the language and grammar etc. Maybe all the work I put into English this year paid off after all.

See Steph? Pointless.

After getting my results and my UAI I am considering actually going to university. Don't act too surprised. I think now that everyone has stopped telling me to I am much more willing. I refuse to tell my parents about it though, they will be overjoyed and annoy me again. I know that sounds like I'm one of those teenagers who is determined not to do anything their parents want them to do, just because their parents want them to. I just don't want to tell them because when I am doing something that happens to coincide with my parents wishes they start trying to run my life entirely and I end up with no say. I want a say. I did school because they told me to, and I refuse to do uni just because they tell me to. If I do anything from now on it is because I want to do it. Does that make any sense? It probably sounds like exactly the same thing, but there is a difference.

OK, so. I am working at Falcon Park at the moment. It is an amazing place. It is incredibly hard work, incredibly tough (mentally and physically) and I spend half the time hating it and half the time loving it. It has taken me three and a half weeks to win John's approval (I think I won it yesterday), as well as a fair bit of pain. I think I won it when I led a two year old mare from her paddock. This involved her trying to pull away, rearing, rushing, pushing me into a fence resulting in me pulling a muscle in my shoulder, getting rope burn and having her stand on my foot, BUT I didn't let go, so John was happy with me. After that I got a "good job" which is about the highest praise he gives anyone. I was very proud.

Other than that I have been taught the basics all over again because everything has to be done the way they want. It makes me feel incredibly ignorant and stupid a lot of the time. They are really nice people though, I'm not saying that they're not. They are just tough.

I really don't know what else to say considering who reads this, except perhaps how nice the people there are. John and Pip gave me some really nice chocolates and a bangley thing and Pip's mum, Deidre gave me new riding gloves. Thoughtful, no?

Anyway, I'm going to finally give up (don't cheer too loud). Tata

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TUreSperiaMer [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-tuco]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]

9:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol cod online legal buy tramadol mexico - best place buy tramadol forum

11:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheap 37 5 phentermine phentermine tired - should you buy phentermine online

12:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Helo ! Forex - Outwork чашкой чая нравится ситуация стала независимой, достаточно зарегистрироваться forex [url=http://foxfox.ifxworld.com/]forex[/url]

1:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home