Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The battle of marathon was..........in greece?

FARTS I have done NOTHING for ancient, and I'm really starting to regret it right about now... Extension one is nearly finished.. I've done my two english exams and my maths exam (which i finished after an hour and 45 mins then left.. lol)... but i have a feeling extension one and ancient are going to kill me.. Hospitality is a waste of time...

OK so I just realised (well i didn't JUST realise, it was just that I hadn't really considered the consequences before) that in extension one, the name of the module we are doing is "Ways of thinking", and one of the paradigms is "philosophical".. Now my handy dandy little dictionary defines "philosophy" as "n: any system of beliefs or values, a personal outlook or viewpoint".. in other words, philosophy is ways of thinking.. Gar... so what am i meant to talk about? or more to the point, what can I leave out? cause i have one of those massive lever arch folder full of notes, a 5 subject book full of notes... plus about 15 novels sitting on my desk and a whole heap of essays and speeches and letters from the time saved on my computer... ALL of them show a way of thinking of the time!!! PFFT! Not to mention my three core texts and 3 related texts.. geez! Can you tell I'm stressing slightly about this subject? Me too. I tried to write an essay, and I ended up only writing on the economic paradigm and it was over a page, typed, size 10 font...with just 3 texts and one paradigm!!! geez!!

I'm going to study ancient.. The battle of marathon (I always liked that one).. wish me luck! *imagined cries of "Good luck!!!"* thankyou, I feel much better! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home