Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pizza Guy

I met a guy who works in the local pizza shop last night. Wilson would have loved him.. he had red hair.. personally im not fussed on red hair, but oh well, he was friendly and we had a chat while he made my pizza.. Turns out he is a friend of Leah's older brother. Interesting eh?

I also learnt how to get to Hornsby shopping centre yesterday from my place (who would have known it was so quick?) so I intend to drive there some time.. once I find a less expensive reason to go than the fabulous book shop they have! I spent about two hours in there.. In the end I found a book by Aristotle (or one of his students) talking about politics in the time that we are studying in ancient, and a book on the minoans.. I am not kidding when I say that the book on the minoans has every single thing we have learnt about them and more.. and was only $15.. I'm in love! lol especially cause I am just so crap at the minoan section!!! Yay!!! It's also only small, so there's not too much reading for me (i know, I'm lazy)..

Anyway I should be studying (I didn't get to try stephs timetable thing yesterday because I had to go out with mum for her birthday.. at the moment it doesnt look like I will get to until maybe tuesday next week!!!! or possibly saturday.. Hmm will have to see!

Anyway, more later, tata!

Oh, actually, I watched THE BEST episode of Frasier yesterday (i bought mum the 4th season on DVD..so funny).. It's called 'Love Bites Dog'.. so good. Lol. I love Niles.. Hehehehe!

Anyway, bye again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home