Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Template

Wow! I am so in love with my new template! It's only taken me 4 hours to fix... The original is one of those blogskins ones, but naturally i wanted to change a whole heap of stuff, so i finally have.. Woot! Go me!!! I'm so proud.. I'm not sure about this drawing thing (in the 'Other' section).. hmm will have to see if I bother keeping that. I also have to get a new tagboard.. but people have to write on it cause i can't be bothered with it otherwise! So when I get it write on it!!!!

Anyways, dinner was so much fun last night! Hehehe pics are up on my msn space... When I get my new comp (lol hopefully by January) I will edit all the video I have.. should be fun. Anyways.. peter's shindig (Katie's word) tonight.. fun fun.. I get to drive there.. Should I bring the camera?? hehehehehe I think I will!!! Tata!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home