Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Rabbit-donkeys

I have my Ps test on Wednesday. I am going to be so upset if I don't pass.

I realised a while ago that now that my flooble (lol flooble) thing is gone, and my comments seem to have disappeared I have no way of receiving feedback... I will have to find out how to get comments back (can't be bothered with the box)...

I bought some Nerds yesterday (what a crappy name for little pieces of sugar)... i just finished eating them.. My mouth hurts from all the sugariness. Oh well, it was fun to eat them. They taste good. I don't know about the flavours, to me they all taste pretty similar. Oh well again.

I failed my driving practice test today. How terrible. For the same thing, crossing unbroken lines. Hopefully I won't make the same mistake again (i suppose it's good that up until now i have had all different problems, not the same ones a million times, maybe i do learn from my mistakes)....

Baaaaaaa

I was going to post a message from wilson on here, that she wrote last year... here it is, then I'm off, tata!

Dear Keira,
You are a rabbit-donkey! I'm sorry, that was'nt nice. I would like to apologise. *apologizes*
What's your blog thinhead?
I'm not telling you mine and I don't write on it much more neway. I should be concentrating. Go away!
~Wilson~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home