Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, September 02, 2005

.

I feel bad. I missed ancient today. I blamed it on my mum making me late but it wasn't that. I was late, and sure it was my mum a bit... but I could have gone for the last 40 minutes. I didn't. I couldn't make myself. Then in my free period I felt bad because I wasn't talking to anyone. Wilson was trying to be nice to me and I just couldn't be nice back. English I wrote what Mr Hird said, but I didn't listen to any of it. I want to see that movie. Maybe some other time I will actually pay attention. I didn't go to maths. Leah and I left. I feel bad about that. I don't understand maths anyway, so leaving probably wasn't a good idea. But if i usually listen in english and today I couldnt there wasn't much chance of me listening in maths. Today was pointless. Now I'm on here writing pointless things. I didn't even go through my english exam at lunch. I did go see him, but he didn't have time. I don't know why that upset me. Everything today upset me. I just wanted to get away from that common room, and the people there.. and people in general. I like english. You can imagine that you don't exist. Everything is logical. You think a certain way because of your context. Others think certain ways because of theirs. You don't actually have to feel anything about it at all, as long as you can say that you feel the way you are supposed to. I was looking forward to going to english. I was looking forward to going through it at lunch. Leah came with me at lunch to see if I could go through my exam. I didn't want her to, but it's rude to say that. People take it the wrong way. People take a lot of things the wrong way.

I feel sick.

I should go, I'm writing in really short sentences, and making pointless comments. I'm going to study King Lear. I like King Lear.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home