Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, August 20, 2005

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

Hum hum. Well Extnesion Two is due on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure I'll get it finished. I hope I will. haha just kidding. I will. Interesting that I had my last proper meeting with mr Gates on friday, and he was sitting there at the end as though he was waiting for me to thank him for his help. I didn't. To be honest I don't think he did anything more than hinder me. He's just been a pain in the ass and suggested the same thing a million times which I never wanted to do! Grr!! I'll be so happy on Wednesaday, I will never have to speak to that man again, and never have to worry about whether I'm going to finish writing in time!

Anyway, off that topic... I went to Richmond today with Leah. we were meant to be seeing a movie, but I was glad that we didn't cause I didn't really want to in the first place, and just wandering around Richmond is great! Hahah I know to most people it is just a hole or whatever but I love it! We walked past the cemetary, and there were graves of people who died in the early 19th century, which meant that they were alive when Australia was founded, and moved here soon after. How weird is that? To think some of those people may have come over with the first fleet or something? Haha once again, probably not that interesting to most people, but I found it interesting anyway, so if you don't you can just stop reading now!!!

Actually everyone can stop reading now anyway. Byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home