Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, June 17, 2005

There are people in the world that nobody notices...

and I think I've always been one of them. I dunno, I think I've always tried to make myself one of them, or maybe I didn't but it was just so much easier than trying to make people notice me. Maybe I'm just apathetic. It's funny though cause I never really thought about it much, and then when someone told me that they noticed something was different it was strange. I guess you have people who you expect to notice things about you, and people that you don't. and to be honest there's not many people I expect to notice, or anyone really. It's just weird, cause I think i just realized it's nice to know that people notice you. I'm not complaining, and I'm not really trying to be philosophical or anything. It just honestly never occurred to me today that maybe everyone wants to be noticed, and it never occurred to me how great it feels when you realize that someone notices you, someone you don't expect it from. Lol this is making no sense eh? Well it's something to think about anyway. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home