Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Beijing 2008

Wow. I can't believe today. OK so I'm going to write this on here, even though I'm not sure that I should, but honestly I have to say it cause I'm just so excited cause this never occurred to me before.. Me...riding fox.... Beijing 2008... HOW GREAT WOULD THAT BE?! OMG!!! I read this ad thing in the newsletter that the EFA (Equestrian Federation of Australia) sends out, and it was saying that they are looking for horse/rider combinations to be part of a squad, aimed at finding combinations to represent Australia at the Olympics in Beijing.. I know I have a horse good enough for it, and I think I could work to be good enough for it. Hey even if I don't, who cares? It would be the MOST AMAZING experience of my life if I could just get into this squad.. just trying out for the squad.. So I am. Yay! Just wanted to say that, byez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home