Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, May 20, 2005

nothing comes of nothing

well, that's what I've been doing lately, nothing. Actually interestingly enough tomorrow I'm going to watch that play (King Lear for you uneducated people who didn't recognise the quote)... the 7:30p.m. session at Bondi Pavillion. I sure hope it helps me for english. Otherwise I'll be really pissed off cause it's taken a lot of nagging to get my mum to actually book the tickets..

hmm I haven't been able to ride either, cause of the rain and cause I've been sick, so i finally got on darcy today.. I'm having a jumping lesson on him tomorrow and will ride fox tomorrow too.. You see in four weeks I have Macarthur, where I'm doing one* on darcy and prelim on fox... Very exciting!! Hahha I hope I survive!!!!!

On sunday I'm going to an extension one day, I'm sure it will be absolutely riveting :s na I'm sure it will be ok... I hope... If it's boring I'm gunna be angry (again)...

Did you know I don't understand maths? How stupid does that make me, I do GENERAL and I'm confused about what the hell our teacher is meant to be teaching us. Of course I can't move down a class because "my marks and my rank are too good", so what are they going to do, wait until my marks and my rank are crap, THEN move me down? Move me down right before the trials, or the HSC so that I can't possibly recover? What am I meant to do then Dr Cootis, WHAT?!

Sorry, a bit angry about that... Anyways I should go, I'm meant to be watching Sense and Sensibility, but mum insists she's watching better homes and gardens (who would have thought it was possible to watch TV with your eyes closed?!) anyway apparently I'm not allowed to disturb her because we do everything I want and we never do anything she wants and I'm self-centred and should learn to think of others... Funny isn't it, that's what she said about me doing year 11 and 12, and yet when I'm trying to do an extension one assignment she can still use that as a reason why I can't do it... I really have to come up with a faultless reason like that.. I mean you just can't get past it, it can fit to any circumstance you want... I wonder if I was mother Theresa would she still say that? Probably... It's just a good line and she knows it... There is no argument against it...


Damn...

anyways bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home