Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, April 11, 2005

Scone

Well I was competing at scone from friday and saturday.. We came home yesterday cause it takes over 3 hours to get there and we weren't finished on saturday until around 5pm.. so we just stayed that night! Anyway it was Fox's first event with me, and second in his life. He was really good. We were 5th after dressage with a really great test, knocked a rail showjumping but moved up to 4th anyway... Cross country had lots of hills, and cause he used to be a racehorse he's not exactly used to cantering down hills, so we had to walk down all the hills.. anyway we ended up a minute over time and had a runout (there was a jump at the top of a hill and he jumped sideways, missing the jump).. So we ended up 23rd (which kinda sucked but oh well!).. So that was my weekend at scone!
Hmm I thought I had more to write but I can't be bothered so BLA! Hope everyone had fun on retreat tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home