Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, January 30, 2005

[*][n][o][t] [s][o] [a][w][e][s][o][m][e][*]

Well I've sort of been avoiding actually writing on here again. WE looked at Fox again and he was just gorgeous, and we worked out how we could afford him etc/ Then suddenly mum goes "no we can't afford him, we can offer her less though and see if she accepts" so naturally Nicky doesn't accept it, and says that if this pushy woman from Melbourne offers her less or falls through she would think about it./ Naturally pushy woman didn't offer her less and so now the horse of my dreams is sold to a lady Gendy describes as "pretty fat and useless" and I am heartbroken over it.

But now we are going to go looking at some other horses so BLA cause none of them are going to be as good as that one and yes so I'm just going to stop talking about it now.

I went to Macarthur, I was in prenovice. The dressage wasn't bad (14th outa 33 riders.. so just above midfield!) Then went into showjumping and was looking very good over first two fences, stopped at the third, I whacked him and came around again and he stopped again, so I was eliminated (two stops in showjumping is now elimination)... I did cross country anyway and went clear and two seconds over time (pretty good cause I took a long route) but hey Megan ended up fifth in her second prelim ever, first on the horse she's riding now. So she had a very good day. I know the people who read this probably have no clue what that all meant but too bad, you're reading it anyway!

Umm well I guess school starts on Tuesday, which just stinks but oh well you get that. Apparently my dad wanted to take me fro a driving lesson thing today but I don't want to go with him so I said I had schoolwork to do. I actually was doing schoolwork before I started writing this.

I also finished that story, and covered the exercise book. I'm quite proud of it, I wrote a blurb and everything tehehehehehehe. So now I'm going to start writing another one! Tehehehehehe. Anyways I should get back to my work now, so tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home