Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, January 08, 2005

[*][b][i][r][t][h][d][a][y][s][*]

Well, yeah it was my birthday yesterday. I didn't get anything as such. My grandmother gave me money and a jumperish thing.. and Michelle had already given me two books. I did get a new phone, but that was just a coincidence that my plan runs out on my birthday every year, and anyway I'm paying half the bill so I don't think that really counts. Oh mum did buy me the holy grail dvd while we were out, which was pretty cool..

Anyway I finally had a lesson with Gendy today! :D I haven't had one since October and I really really really missed it. I'm so disappointed though, cause her sister is moving to America, and selling all her horses, apparently there's a horse in there though which is incredible, but he's $10,000. Gendy reckons he could get me to the top... So I'm hoping that if she doesn't get the money straight away she'll think of lowering the price a bit.. (Actually I only have $3400 total, so it would have to be lowering the price a LOT.) But he sounds fantastic, I'm considering trying him anyway, even if I can't afford him, just for the sake of it.

Anyways ummm yeah, I'm still writing my story thing, up to page 48.. Bla bla bla.. Oh, I was in a book store yesterday, looking for Lucky Man, and I saw all these books about TV series, and there was one for buffy.. it looked quite good (if you like buffy). There was also one with Friends etc. tehehe

OK well I'm going to continue writing, and I'm also considering starting to type this up, so that when I finish it I can start straight away on another one.. But not based on her stories, something original. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home