Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

[*][x][x][x][*]

Tehehe how cool do the x's look? I like them anyway!! [x][x][x] tehehehehe

hum well im happy now, I went and started digging the ditch in our back paddock and now im nice and tired and my back is sore.. hahah that sounds weird that im happy about it, but ive been feeling so useless lately cause I haven't been doing anything.

I had a little ditch before, so I made it a bit deeper, and now I'm going from there to the fenceline (where there used to be a logpile) and making it start small and then get progressively bigger and deeper. I think I should finish it tomorrow, then I'm going to improve my logpile (which I moved) and maybe buy some cement and make it a bit more solid. I like building stuff.. Only we don't have much room down in that back paddock, which sucks. I'm considering how I can build a fence, but I think I need a post hole diggery thing to do that, which could be an issue.. I wonder if it's possible to dig post holes with a shovel? Probably not!! Oh well I'll work on my ditches and log pile first, then worry about fences!

Hum well we hired Troy so that I can watch it for my extension two thing. I don't know if it will be usefull in any way, but it's entertainment so hey who cares!!

Oh and yay I finally posted my chapter of MEA. Tehehehe. Anyways I'm gunna start writing my extension 2. Wish me luck!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home