Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, November 28, 2004

[*][b][l][o][b][s][*]

Tehe well Wilson is writing a story, its at middleearthacademy.blogspot.com (i think) so yeahhh go to it! lol and i cant be bothered with hyperlinks so unless this does it by itself youre just gunna have to copy and paste!!
Um what happened today? The AGM, and the presentation at pony club. My mum does the trophies and some bits were a bit screwed up but oh well, never mind... anyways this arvo I came home and worked out a system for her on the computer which (I think) will work much better.. Also apparently I am allowed to help co-ordinate the ODE, which will be GREAT!! Yay!!! Lol i really wanted to, and now I can! I hope this means I get to go to commitee meetings too, cause I have a lot of points of view, which unfortunately don't get passed on much because mum forgets all the time!
Tehehe I also get to be an instructor there next year, which will be even more fun than organizing!
Haha I love my dad not being here, its fantasterastic.. ahh so this is what they call "having a weight lifted from your shoulders" eh? tehehe anyways i should go finish my proposal (only 50 or so words to go!)
ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger crumble said...

okay so i'll write some of the story on the weekend, friday hopefully... i'm gonna do an opening chapter for each character from their point of view and stuff... like their history... but then it'll just be school for a little bit and then we can go on CAMP! Where Hanna and Merry and Pippin cut off legolas's hair while he's sleeping... then i wanna put in a dance with spiked punch (maybe with magic mushroom syrup) and an archery competition with Legolas and Kin fighting and playing dirty, maybe a brawl or something... ne ideas?

7:04 pm  
Blogger Oblong said...

haha sounds pretty great!!!
ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i think there should be that whole thing with nov and whatever stephs name is! ummmmmm what else??? the elrond thing?? bushwalking, getting lost sorta stuff! tehe..... hmmmzzzz

4:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home