Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, November 27, 2004

[*][m][a][n][y] [t][h][i][n][g][s][*]

Well, I went to Millie's thingo last night.. fun... lalala ok im bored of that topic now..
I ate at sarahs work today.. fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..

I went Christmas shopping (for the secret santa thing).. cool. I found what I wanted to find..fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..
My dad is temporarily gone to "sort things out"...fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..

I might be going to italy next year instead of egypt cause i cant afford to get to egypt...fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..
ive almost finished my ext 2 proposal...fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..
i found out what a hospo journal is, and i was right, but i wouldnt have a clue where to find one...fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..
this is getting really repetitive...fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..
im gunna go..fun.. lalala ok im bored of that topic now..
ciao

2 Comments:

Blogger crumble said...

i figured i'd post a comment since i never comment and the poor little link was saying "0 comments"... so sad... anyway, i wish i coulda gone to millie's thingey, i was sick and had to stay home :( boo hoo!

9:13 pm  
Blogger Oblong said...

tehe i know it always looks so sad!

4:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home