Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

[*][j][o][b] [y][a][y][*]

Elloooooooooooooo is anyone out there?! Haha I'm sure there are some people out there somewhere!!

Tehe I got a call last night from a place I applied at and I'm starting on trial next thursday with a shift from 4:30-9:30.. It's that seafood place next to the Sandwich Tower at Castle Towers... It's funny cause I wouldn't have applied there, or even seen that they were hiring except I was considering buying some sushi.. They had a tiny little sign saying that they were hiring, so I asked the man about it and put in my resume, basically cause I felt sorry for them... Anyway this was on Saturday, and they must be pretty desperate, because they called me 2 days later!! Anyway I hope that works out!!!

Well at the moment I'm doing my English homework, so that Mr Hird doesn't invite me to be part of the "literature lovers' club".. I would have completely forgotten if Leah wasn't doing it today during hospitality, so that was lucky for me! I apparently have to write an article, with an extended metaphor, about something I have achieved "after some considerable effort"... Now I know what I'm going to do, but say I didn't, what sort of effort is considerable? I mean as far as physical effort goes, to an obese person getting out of a chair may take quite a considerable amount of effort, but is that considerable to anyone else? Geez I always do that, I over analyse things until just about anything that someone says, or I say, or I read etc can sound really really stupid and make me wonder why we say stuff like that!


I've done all the other questions so I'm taking a break before I start my article, see it would all be fine and dandy if it didn't have to be an extended metaphor.. cause the only comparison that has popped into my mind so far is rock-climbing, and unfortunately I don't know any rock-climbing jargon... which leaves me a little stuck... Is the person at the bottom with the ropes a belayer? I think so, actually I doubt anyone will answer that for me anyway!!!

CRAP I just discovered we do have the other sheet of stuff that I didn't think we have, so now I have another lot of questions to do.. hopefully I won't have to write an article with that too.. I'll check... CRAP I do!!! This game sucks! lol I'm never going to get this finished... of course had I remembered this sheet during my two free periods today I'd probably be fine, but due to amnesia I completely wiped the homework from my memory and now I am paying the price for it... I wonder if I can use amnesia as an excuse for it? Surely that's a medical reason! Oops off I go again!! Sorrrryyyyyyy I'll try to contain my thoughts better...

Well I should go.. but I'll leave this up in case I have time to write more... yay I can leave it up cause my parents are out gallivanting somewhere so my dad won't steal the computer! Tehehehee... Oh I don't know if I wrote about it on here, but the whole friendship campaign between me and my dad isn't going too well at the moment, see according to him I'm being stubborn, and I think he has an anger management problem... So it's not working too well.. Maybe I can do my article on that? On the other hand I haven't achieved anything... Maybe it can be a future article *cough not likely cough*!!! Anyway I really have to go now, tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home