Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, October 07, 2004

[*][f][a][i][r] [e][n][o][u][g][h][*]

Hey hey it's... Thursday!

Well today started off very unpromising but ended up being quite good! I was going shopping with my mum in "unexciting shops" (tehe) when she decided to finally listen to me, so anyways we came home with two guinea pigs... We called them Bubble and Squeak.. Tehehe so now they live down in the stables along with my puppy and horse... Yeah now I have scratches all over me from them!

What else? I don't think there was anything else that was remotely interesting.....

Well I did send the entry for Oberon, where I'm doing my first One Star start in a few weeks, so that was exciting, cause now there's no backing out (if for some reason I got scared and decided I might like to!)... For those of you who have no idea what I'm on about... Here's a short (hopefully not too boring) explanation... I do eventing, like in the olympics, and there is dressage, cross country and showjumping... I wont go into what all of them involve.. But basically the levels are Intro, Prelim, Prenovice, One *, Two **, three *** and four****... Intro jumps are up to 85cms, prelim 95ms, prenovice 1.05m, one* 1.10m, two ** 1.20m, three*** 1.25m, four**** about 1.3m I think... Four **** is meant to be olympic level... So basically one* is the beginning of the "big" events, you can't enter ameteur any more cause you are classified as a pro once you have ridden it... Yeah so that's basically the levels! Also at one* you can start doing international competitions, rather than just national ones!

Umm that will do for the moment, if I think of anything later ill write it in a new post





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home