Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, October 04, 2004

[*][s][e][c][o][n][d] [a][t][t][e][m][p][t][*]

Well let's try again!! See if my computer can manage this!!!
As I was saying I decided to start a new blog cause my last attempt was way too depressing, but so that this one doesn't end up like that I have decided to keep the other one for some siphoning (wow is that spelt right? It looks like.... a made-up word!!)

Anyways I should be writing something interesting........... Hmm well..... You know that song.. Scar? By ummm Missy somethingorother... Yeah I kinda like that song at the moment... For those of you who have no idea which one I'm going on about, I'll copy and paste the lyrics, ready, set, go!

He left a card a bar of soap

Actually you know what, i can't be bothered... I'll just do the chorus! Everyone who does know the song, singalong time!!!

Doesn't that sound familiar

doesn't that hit so close to home
doesn't that make you shiver
the way things could have gone
and doesn't it feel peculiar
when everyone wants a little more
so that I too remember to never go that far
could you leave me with a scar?

Wow I've put a lot of effort into this, my computer better not be all loserish and decide not to work again, actually I don't have a layout yet... I wonder what it will look like! Haha I can add links to all the other blogs I found out today! That was fun! I found out a lot of things today and yesterday! Of course I can't write them on here because I might suddenly be found dead under a bridge... I mean the certain people I'm talking about have watched a lot of murderish movies, and might have gotten some inspiration!

Haha well I'm gunna finish this to see if it works! TATA!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home