Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, October 28, 2004

[*][n][o][t] [s][u][r][e][*]

Hmm well it would seem that this weekend I am going one*.. Now I'm only allowed positive comments (as I said)... but I think I had one of the most frustrating lessons today.. Gendy was shaking with anger at my "wonderful little arrogant bastard" and I was shaking with exhaustion..... after 20 mins! I had about 12 stops, then jumped this damn thing about 30 times... which leaves me in a slight predicament for the weekend.. I know I won the fight today, but I don't have as much confidence when Gendy isn't there, I mean half the time when she is there I feel like such a fraud cause I know I'm not really that confident, and I seem to just get it from her...

But anyway I promised myself I wouldn't talk about riding on here.. sooo... Millie is talking to me, it's funny there are so many people online, and I want to talk to them but I really don't have the energy today to make conversation.. I swear sometimes it just works and others it doesn't... and at the moment it doesn't seem to be working at all with the people I want to talk to the most, which is just frustrating!

I'm sure everyone will be glad to hear that I have now recieved a text book... with an emphasis on A textbook... which wasn't adressed to me.. So naturally we rang Campion, they have lost our order and suspect it has been sent to someone else.. Well I hope my books are as usefull to that person as a King Lear is to me right now... Personally I would prefer to actually have ALL my textbooks, but apparently this isn't going to happen until next week if we are lucky, which is what they said 2 weeks ago... so my aim is the end of the term!

Another piece of good news is that our phone lines are crossed (which I suspect has happened due to fixing the blackout lasst night).. so now if you try and call someone all you can hear is other peoples conversations (and they arent even interesting!!!)...

Well I'm doing other stuff and can't write on this now, so ciao!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home