Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, November 08, 2004

[*][a][s][s][i][g][m][n][e][n][t][s][*]

Well the tally for the moment on assignments and tests is:
Hospitality assignment
English one formal assignment and some essay for Wednesday
Maths test
Ancient assignment coming
Extension 2 English proposal
Legal assignment (have to hand in on Thurs cause wont be here monday)..
Um I think (and hope) that's all... Actually come to think of it, the only other subject I do is Extension 1, and we have homework for that... So school just SUCKS at the moment!!!!! GEEEZZZZZ Plus I have that stupid coffee school thing tomorrow, so I'll miss out on more work I have to catch up and just GRRRR.. lol it's funny that I'm actually not that stressed about all this, more angry than anything else!! Good thing I won't be riding much for the rest of this term (if I ride at all)..

Hm I got my hair streaked today, I think it looks good, especially cause they can always make it go straight, and I never can, no matter how long I spend blowdrying it etc. But I suppose that is how hairdressers get their jobs, I wonder if it is like the "eternal truth of hairdressing" which you can't learn until you are a qualified hairdresser... perhaps, I will ask them next time I am there..

Anyway I should be doing my assignments rather than being on this and talking to Megan about buying lollies for Adelaide! Tata!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home