Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

[*][h][a][i][l] [t][o] [t][h][e] [b][u][s][d][r][i][v][e][r][*]

Lol or when it's mr hird lets not hail to the busdriver!! Haha oh well at least he didn't flip the thing on it's side, just ran it a little too close to a branch on one side, but that doesn't matter.. No harm done (at least not to the bus!)... I wonder what Hirdy was going to say before that boring man up the front rudely interrupted him!? Hm I've worked out that I don't like going on things when I'm with people I can't talk to without thinking.. You know like if you know somebody, or you talk to them heaps, it takes no effort to start a conversation, or continue one even while you're not concentrating... or maybe that's just me! I also have a problem at the moment with talking to people who have intelligent conversations cause of the concentration issues!

Hm what can be the song of the day today? Hummmmmm... I'm not sure, I have Chains stuck in my head for no reason at all.. I don't even think I've heard it today, so that's just odd...

I hate hearing about all the things you can do for Extension two, because I would love to do a video, but I only really like the editing, and also I wouldn't have a clue how that dandruff man got it off the computer and on to a CD, a CD which doesn't work in 90% of DVD players.. Hmm so that would be a slight problem!! Anyway now I have been told that I should go and read the syllabus, but I mean really, who would want to do something as stupid and utterly boring as that.. Maybe I can bribe Steph into reading it for me?! I doubt it but it's worth a try, and hey if she can read Jane Eyre without dying of boredom, surely a syllabus would be simple?


Oooh got to fill in forms.. hang on a sec.. I'm also attempting to play Minesweeper Flags with Wilson, she isn't so easy to beat!!! Damn she ended up beating me.. Damn evil smelly person!

Well yesterday after I wrote on this I went for a walk.. just up arcadia road, to fagans road (i think that's what it's called) and I found out that copperbella stud is up there, never knew that!! But I suppose I do now, wonder if they want any work done? Haha probably not, they most likely have about 10 grooms, with how big their place is, and how famous it is.. (well in the horse industry they are famous!)

OK well it's now 8:45 and I'm still writing this, so I think I'm just going to stop now!!! Tata!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home