Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, December 03, 2004

[*][b][a][m][b][a][m][*]

Hm so hopefully my font won't screw up this time! I have planned to do a lot of work over the holidays so that I am back up to date before I get back to school, and because it feels as though my holidays have already started, I aim to begin this weekend... Honestly with all these assesments and stuff I am so far behind I can't even see where I'm meant to be any more!!

Wow apparently grandparents come in handy for something (ah that sounded a little mean didn't it?.. naaa if you don't know my grandmother consider yourself lucky.. even if it means that you think I am a very mean ungrateful person)... anyways my grandmother might be paying for me to go to Egypt.. Problem? I told mrs evans today that I couldn't go, and i have conveniantly left my wallet (with her card in it) in my locker at school, and she said she was going to have to tell the airline people that they should cancel my seats.. I guess if she has already done that I will just be happy to know that now I am not missing out on my future car.. If she hasn't done it yet I will be paying her a deposit on monday and organizing to have my passport re-done.

Ah work was pretty good last night, i screwed up a lot, but so did Rose and Mr Ho's son.. so it was all good.. Then I got paid $3 extra PLUS I got a free coke! Lol! Sounds pathetic doesn't it? But my feet are absolutely killing me, I don't know where they acquired the hammers they are banging into my bones but I really wish they hadn't found them...

Hum what else?? My mum is going out tonight, which means that I will have fun being home alone and replying to Sarah's letter... It also means that I can cook my own dinner (which is always fun) and finish reading BNW for english (what fun my life is! lol)...

I think that's pretty much all the news from today, oh except we may have a plot for Middle Earth Academy.. Shite and I have to send Wilson that pic, thanks for reminding me... But anyway I'm sure it will be exciting once it starts, which was meant to happen tonight but Chinese food and a party are much more important :'( lol!

Anyways I had best be off now... tata to you all (STEPH GET BACK ON MSN YOU EVIL THING!!!!!)
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home