Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

[*][h][a][n][n][a] [i][s] [n][o][t] [m][y] [n][a][m][e[*]

Well my titles had been getting a bit unoriginal, but just in case steph and wilson were forgetting, Hanna, is NOT my name! NER :P!
Ah well my computer was being a crappy little stubborn bugger last night and decided not to work so that just sucked, then the lady down the road rang about me feeding her horses when she goes away on the weekend and talked to me for 2 hours after that... Yay!

Ah so only hospitality assignment and ancient test left.. but today is meant to be 40something degrees which just stinks!!! ITS TOO HOT!!!! How are people meant to survive this sort of heat?? I hate the heat.. like really really hate it.. even when it gets to about 26 I reckon it's too hot... I like the cooooollldddd I want to be coooooooooooooooooold, forever! But you know I always seem to get my anti-wish.. Like if I ever say "I hope that never happens to me" it does.. It's really annoying

Anyway I believe I am meant to be going to school...Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home