Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

[*][b][u][f][f][y][*]

Ahhhhhhhh watching that much buffy should be illegal!!! But then again pointless school should be too!!! Ah well too bad. Haha actually, having said that I am probably going back to watch the same amount of buffy again :S sometimes I even scare myself!

Tehe I have my whiteboard full of stuff I want to do over the holidays, well not so much want to do, I feel I have to so that I won't have as much stress next term and I can do what I want to do (i.e take it really easy and bludge) oops did I say that? No no wasn't me I promise!!!! Also because these holidays are my break from comps, which means I have those weekends spent away to make up.. and I have foresight and have decided to make them up in advance..

Tehe well MEA (our story) is underway finally! Wilson is posting her bit as I type, then I will post my bit so that she can start writing again!! Tehehehehehe! I'm looking forward to this story, I hope everyone (if there is anyone) that reads this is also looking forward to it. Actually I can't tell if anyone is reading this cause I just realized that when I changed the skin thing it got rid of the comments.. which just smells! Oh well too bad!

Okidokie well I don't think I really have anything else to write. I'm trying to organize my holidays at the moment, cause I have all these things I want to do and I haven't organized when I'm doing any of them.. Plus doing all that pre-catch-up work I am planning to do!!! Ahhhh lol not really but you get the picture!

Ciao


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home