Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, December 24, 2004

[*][b][o][o][k][s][*]

I feel awfull.. Mum bought me the third and fourth book of that series and I haven't stopped reading except for a three hour break.. Basically I started reading at about 10pm last night, continued till 2am, then woke up at 5am cause i felt really sick and kept reading until now, occassionally getting up for food and to feed my horse. Finally mum is sick of it so she actually made me come on the computer (which is odd cause she says I spend too much time on here).. So yes, I have finished the third book and I'm now about a quarter of the way through the fourth. I want to read it right now!

Last night I was getting very angry at this screen for being so damn dark, cause I was scanning photos to send to my friend Morgan, but I couldn't get the brightness right cause of this damn screen! Finally we both gave up and she's asked me to send them to her if I can get it to work.. which I can, on my laptop, which is no use to me at all.

I really want to have a lesson with Gendy, but I doubt I'm going to get one before the Mirrabooka summer camp (which is the reason I want one, thus defeating the purpose). Actually it doesn't really defeat the purpose, I love my lessons and they are always usefull, it's just that I would particularly like one before Mirrabooka.

Haha I still want to become a knight or something like that. I was practicing my patience and self control at work one wednesday where the customers were all being a pain and my female boss was being a bitch to me just to make things happier. On top of that I finished an hour late again, which was actually two hours later than they told me I would be finishing originally. I was so pissed off and I have a sore on the inside of my cheek to prove it. I've discovered that's my best method of self control, either biting my cheek or pinching my hand.. works wonders, should try it some time!!

As for working on my strength I'm still a bit stuck, I don't really have time to go to the gym, and I've always lifted feed bags etc so that isn't really going to help me. Lol maybe I can put bricks in the buckets and carry them around like I do when they have horse feed in them?! I mean of course I can't become a knight or anything like that, but I think it would help my riding... maybe it will prove itself to be usefull in the future, I don't know. Either way at the moment I am doing it for my own satisfaction and I think that's quite enough! Tehe in all these thoughts I have also decided to conquer my fear of heights, its not a major fear.. I just feel sick and dizzy for a while, but I'm going to get over that I've decided..

What else? Oh yeah, it's christmas eve, so merry christmas to everyone (which seems kind of hypocritical considering what I wrote last!!oh well)

Actually while I think of it I should go ride my horse, maybe then mum won't notice if I come back in and finish my book. I think when I do I'm going to write another page of my extension two, then go upstairs and clean my room and wardrobe (again) thhheeennn read! Tehehe I'm going to go through reading withdrawal like steph and wilson about buffy... hahah at least I dont have buffy withdrawal! :P.. ahh thunder, better go ride now! Ciao ill prolly wml!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home