Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

easter

OK well it's easter sunday (hmm who would have guessed?) apparently my dad is trying to prove his wish to become a father by giving me this ferrero rocher egg.. Im quite impressed, he even remembered to take the price off it.. maybe he's trying to outdo mum, if he is i wish he wouldn't.. I mean I don't really want or need all this chocolate, I have no will power when it comes to food andI know I'm just going to eat it, feel sick then wish that I hadn't been given anything.. So maybe next time I can just ask for them not to give me anything, or maybe just one of those little cadbury eggs you get in a packet for $1.95.. Then I could have my chocolate fix but not feel sick, just savour the taste!
I went to the show yesterday.. bought a spongebob hat lol! Anyway I watched some showjumping but also the RDA (Riding for Disabled) Horse Of The Year competition.. It was really good to watch, and plus I want to volunteer there next year.. Like everything it has to wait until next year, bloody typical! Hmm I worked out yesterday that I think I've spent.. 97 months at school! lol I think that's right.. cause its ten months from feb to nov.... then take out about 2 months for holidays in between..... yeah I think that would be about right... 8x12+1=97 wow!
So anyway I should go, I'm going to eat something (NOT CHOCOLATE DAMNIT!) and then continue digging my ditch in the back paddock.. I've finished one completely, then I dug a really small one on friday so now I'm going to dig another one.. It's very relaxing, except for my back muscles... They seem to hate it, and friday night they had a little rebellion so that I couldn't get up yesterday! Funnn anyways tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home