Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Im back

Well I'm back and I've ditched the [*]s! MY internet hasn't worked since my last post but now it does so I am very happy! It means that I may actually get a decent mark for extension one (tehe no im not going to explain that link! Be creative and work it out for yourself)
Funnily enough I now own Fox. Long story and I can't be bothered going into it! Nciky has now moved to America for three months.
We are in the middle of our half yearlies! lol that just sounds weird if you think about it. Actually I'm in the middle, other people seem to have less exams to go! Oh well! You get that don't ya? Did hospitality today, what a joke, she GAVE us the exam! Our teacher is such a loser!
This arvo leah is coming over and were going to study maths for tomorrow, something I really need to do.
For the moment though I'm going to study classical dressage, it seems to be very detailed! Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home