Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

junior prelim + Extension one + Blessings

Ello ello, well the latest news is i won junior prelim on the weekend on foxy tehehe how cool. I was planning on winning junior prenov but darcy was a little **** so its lucky i took fox!!! Hahahah anyways!!!!!

Also funnily enough today i FINALLY got the extension one thing right!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA IM SO HAPPY!!! NO MORE EXTENSION ONE ESSAYS FOR ME!!! NO MORE CONFUSION ABOUT THE INDIVIDUAL IN SOCIETY!!!!! NO MORE EXTENSION ONE WORK!!! WOOOOTTTT!!! Anyways I'll calm down now.. but I'm very excited in case you couldn't tell!!!!!

Also an interesting little fact.. I have never been one for religion, but on saturday morning (the day i won prelim) i had to wake up at 5:45a.m. to a man on TV blessing me...(ironic that people say that's an ungodly hour).. anyway, I've decided that perhaps blessings and religion aren't too bad (considering that i won that event) so that was enlightening for me!

I should go write some extension two, cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home