Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

ViVa VoCe

Haha looks better when you capitalise every first and third letter eh? Did mine today. Oh mmmmyyy gooodddd thought I was going to be sick all over the table. Holy crap I have never been so nervous... no not nervous.... terrified about something school-related in my life. They were nice and all but holy jesus, its like my worst nightmare of school squished into a twenty minute block!!!! AHHHHHH!!! Lol but at least it's over now, so hopefully they didn't think i was too terrible... oh dear... they probably did.........haha at least i was allowed to sit down, so they couldnt have seen my hands shaking!! tehehehe or my kneecaps.. do everyone's kneecaps shake when theyre nervous or really really cold?
gotta go do english homework tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home