Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, September 23, 2005

Graduation

We graduated today. It was sad, but happy. I know that's not meant to make any sense, but it just does. I didn't cry. I was proud, cause i was so close to it.. It was the damn speeches, and when Carolyn started I thought I would too. We had a photo of (almost) all the people who started in kindy with our teacher. She is the greatest teacher (trust me)... Awww... I think I got photos of almost everyone, I want to take some more tonight, but first im going to save these ones onto the computer (assuming it works) so that I can use the memory card again without losing any piccies!! I was happy that I talked to Liv and Manda..(lol note the use of nicknames again).. I didn't think I would.. but it's good, we got photos etc. Liv was crying.. I knew she would! Hehehe anyways... Valedictary dinner tonight, should hopefully be fun. Hehehe everyone has to admire the little addition i made to my shoes! hehehehe it's funny. The girl in the shop suggested it, and I think it looks kinda good.. but nobody's allowed to look at my feet, they're yucky feet. So just the shoes. Lol.

Apparently next friday I am getting my car hopefully. I'm so excited, I get to practice driving it all the way back from wherever this lady is (I know who it is and what the place is called but I can't remember right now).. It's about an hour away. Fun fun. Hope it all happens.

I heard about a course i want to do as well. It's at a thingo in Geelong (Victoria for the uneducated! :P).. It would be the year after next, so I might be living down there for a year (is that closer to the ACT?? I could visit steph more often).. I'm very excited, they have scholarships, so I want to try out for it.. Hehehehehe wish me luck!!!

More good news (does it ever end? lol just kidding).. I wrote a PARAGRAPH that makes sense for english!!!! WOOO that's 5 sentences!!! FIVE!!!!! WOOOOO!!! lol maybe this time next year I'll have written the whole essay!!!

I took a picture of mr gates today, anyone want to come over and play darts with it?!!? I know Lynda will, feel free anyone else!!

Anyway I should go put the piccies on the computer, I'll post them on my MSN space (Sorry, I'm only being a traitor once!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home