Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

"I can hear my left ventricle slamming shut as we speak"

I just realised my titles don't work! Damnit!! I was going to have "I can hear my left ventricle slamming shut as we speak"... It's a quote from Frasier (just for the reference, if you don't watch Frasier you haven't lived *chuckles*.. my year 3 teacher said that once to olivia and i and we honestly thought she meant that we were dead..hahahahaha good times..) anyways, back on track..

I got my Ps.

Tomorrow is the last day of proper school. I'm getting people to write something on the shirt for my winter uniform.. So far Leah and Amanda M have. Steph wouldn't cause i didn't have the pen i meant to bring (funnily enough that pen which was in my pencil case IS a laundry marker, so she's going to be writing with that one, whether she wants to or not)... Leah drew a whole lot of pictures which she has since decided she doesn't want to be associated with.. Hahaha they pretty much sum up all year 12 maths lessons so far.

I finally succeeded in writing a sentence about Telling The Truth (english thingo) that made sense! Wooo go me!! Shame I can't think of any more. I was trying to think of something profound to write in all these books I've been told to write in.. I can't think of anything... I could write my wonderful sentence? It only took me a week or so to come up with! It's not very profound though.

Oh well..

I should go. Bubbyez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home