Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, October 14, 2005

across the night....

Lol for some reason the moment this page opened, that song popped into my head. Very odd.

Welllll I went to squad beijing... I REALLY WANT TO GET IN!!!!!! lol anyways... Yeah it was good.. I hope I get in.. I want to get in.. I really really really want to get in.. OK I have nothing more to say about it..

Today was/is a very successful day... I bought a new rug for Fox.. It's made out of soft fly meshy stuff.. like the old basketball jerseys.. so it keeps the flies off him but keeps him cool too.. Goodo..

Anyway, before I went into Horseland, I dropped in at school to see if mr hird had marked my bunch of essays I handed him yesterday.. I felt very bad at the time cause he had just finished telling me how sick he was when I handed him a whole pile of them.. but apparently he was healthy today so i didn't feel too guilty (lol maybe my wonderful essays are a cure to sickness? lol)... anyway apparently they ALL make sense! I am soooo proud!!! lol I did one for journeys, Lear and telling the truth (which is probably why they all make sense, as opposed to if I did...... In the wild for instance....).. Yay!! No more study for me! lol just kidding.. I've also worked out my creative thing for journeys.. see you can't plan exactly... BUUUTTT I figured that because the question has to be fairly broad, if I came up with a character and a plot and worked out how to fit it to any text type I can be asked to write in, it should work.. I hope!

Anyyywayyyyy after my 20 minute chat about my wonderful essays (lol) and a fair bit of how to make them more wonderful.. I went to the towers.. You see mum had given me her credit card for the horse rug, she then rang me and told me there was a really nice dress at myer and i should go and look at it.. So I did.. and i love it.. and i bought it... and I broke one of the straps!! GRRRR.. Lucky I liked the damn thing, I would hate to have been forced to buy it if I didn't like it.. Seriously though, all i did was take it off the hanger and the damn strap broke! Geeezz! But it's ok cause I can sew it back on and it will probably be stronger than it was in the first place.... Even better thing about this dress.. ITS NOT BLACK!! WOOO!! lol.. Sadly I didn't have Steph's grandmother there, and I am colourfully-impaired.. so I'm not sure if the colour suits me, but too bad, I'll deal with it I'm sure.

So that was/is my day.. This arvo I am going to ride both my horses.. take the dogs for a walk... do another practice multiple choice thing for maths, and attempt to do SOME ancient study...

Speaking of practice multiple choice... I did two maths ones yesterday.. First one I got 90% (18/20) and the second one I got 95% (19/20).. how this happened without me working on maths I'm not too sure, but it's good...... Has anyone noticed that having the practice papers for maths on the net is entirely useless if they don't give you the answers? I have.. Cause I'm not going to go to my maths teacher and ask him to mark it... Firstly I hate the man and have already celebrated never having to see him again, and secondly (probably the more important reason which should have been first) he will most likely get the questions wrong, like he used to do in class... so as you can see I am in a dilemma..

Ooo another maths-related thing.. What is the difference between discrete, continuous, stratified (or whatever it is) and categorical data??? I have no idea what any of them mean... Allllssoooo If you have a right angle triangle with another hypotenuse in the middle.. so you have a big right angle triangle and a small right angle triangle within it... and they give you the verticle height (which is on the right) which is 100.. and...farts I don't know how to explain it.. can you draw stuff on a blog? I'll check.. OK the picture isn't very good.. if you click on it you will actually be able to see it properly.... HOW DO YOU FIND x???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home