Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, September 30, 2005

serenity, car, etc

Saw Serenity.. So good... I want to buy that series on DVD.. then the movie... Then again I also want to live at Borders (just kidding, but I would love to have unlimited money to spend there).. I also want to buy a cool watch from this great shop in Hornsby... fun... Ahhh money, does wonders...

I got a car today... I think I'm going to be spending the rest of my life paying back my dad.. It's cute.. I drove it from Terry Hills home.. Geezz thats a bloody long drive with a bloody lot of lane changes and some bloody angry people!!! Good news is I feel a bit safer in it than in the pajero (work that one out).. Other good news is that it has a CD player... sadly the pajero isn't giving up my CD at the moment :(...

Going to watch Sydney three day tomorrow and monday, with PC on sunday.. Yes I know, I should be studying, HSC is in two weeks bla bla bla.. but i read some more of the Mill On The Floss, and anyone who has read even a PAGE of that book will know how much dedication that requires!!!

Speaking of studying, I have misplaced my King Lear book.. Not happy... actually, that's an understatement, I'm freaking out!! I only have to write the notes for Act five, then do In The Wild and I've finished studying english.. Woo... But I really need my book.. Maybe I'll borrow Leah's?? I think I might have to..

Tonight I'm going to finish studying maths... and finish my Telling The Truth essay so i can send it to mr hird... Finished A Doll's House, finished Pride and Prejudice... Need to finish notes about the In Focus articles for Browning.... Need to do a LOT of ancient.. and hospitality is getting left until the week and a half I have to study for it...

Garrrrrrr I have so much to do... Garrrrrrr......

Also State One Day next weekend... Very scary, my horse has decided that he would like to run free with the brumbies instead of doing any sort of work.. Gar!!! Lol...

Anyway, I think that's all I can say... tata!

Mal: This ship, be with you till the day you die
Zoe: That's cause it's a deathtrap

Hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home