Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame St?

Hahah that song is stuck in my head... I'm about to continue to write my short stories.. I just realised that this blog has no archive.. I will have to find out how to get one of them, because otherwise all my former posts "will be lost like tears in the rain" (Bladerunner... lol does this make me a Christ figure?)

I've written about a page of one of the stories.. I want to have each story as a sort of chapter... they will all be linked in some small way but all about somthing different. There is seven of them. Hehehe anyway back to writing!

My mother and I watched Love Actually last night.. Damn I love that movie! I think it is officially my favourite movie (which is a first for me)... I have nothing to do today really.. I could go out somewhere but that would just waste petrol.. I'm waiting for Gendy to call me back about a rather exciting prospect... Hehehehe... but until she does I'm a bit lost... I wrote some more of one of my stories.. It's fun.

I just got my letter about getting my HSC results... They're pretty quick to mark them.. I mean, 36 days isn't really all that long... Hahaha I would never be an HSC marker.. not after all the wonderful stories... lol

Haha I've been looking at this book of random memories from school that I've been filling up for a while... Hahahaha there are some crazy ones.. here's a few for your (non) interest.. actually they probably won't mean anything unless you heard it but oh well....:

-Ms Alderson's lesson in english history: "So all the Catholics went "no no, I was only pretending to be Catholic" and the rest got burned"-yr 11 ext 1
-Ms Alderson's lesson about England pre-industrial revolution: "I'm tired but I have a chair"- yr 11 ext 1
-The kindy boy peeing in our Year Six teacher's office-yr 6
-Mr Mazzei leaving the window open and flooding all of JS 3 - yr 5
-Freddie's "eheu!" -year 8 (lol Steph will remember that one!!)
-Ms Wiese's crazy stories about leaving earrings in the fridge etc - year 8 and 9
-Ms Downes telling me and Olivia that "you haven't lived if you haven't watched the Punch and Judy Show", and us honestly believing we were dead - year 3
-Mrs McFadden writing that Torvald is "a sexy beast" - yr 12 ext 1
-Wilson saying "You're desexing my highlighter!" to Chris- ancient, yr 11
-Mr Hird saying his daughter is possessed by the devil - yr 12 ext 1 (damn there's a lot from ext 1!!)
-"the board of studies employs a parking attendant who can create a traffic jam out of just a car, a pedestrian and a bicycle"- Mr Hird talking about HSC Marking
-Sarah M and Melissa spraying Mrs Smith's muffins with sanitiser- yr 10
-Steph asking what language I did- year 9 (or was it 10?)
-Hird trying to explain something serious while waving a lollipop around - yr 11 or 12 ext 1
-Olivia and I writing the poem "A Pity in the Land of Oz" - yr 5 (actually, I think I'll post that on here at some point, we won a prize for it! LOL)
-A game in year 9 which involved licking a leaf (Sarah's doing)

Yeah, I have more but that's all I can really be bothered with at the moment... Lol I might try to find that poem.. Hahahah it's so great!! Lol!!!

A Pity In the Land Of Oz
Once upon a time
there was a day
when the sky turned grey,
the rain came down
and we started to drown.
What a pity that was
in the land of Oz!

We tried to escape
but were stunned
by a magician
in a woollen cape
We freaked and squeaked
then the drain started to leak
drip drip drip
the magician did a flip
the water got deep
then my friend started to weep

Were we done for after all
or would we stand tall?
Were we in a cell
or were we in a well?
Would we get out
or would we have to shout?

No, we didn't shout
or get out
we drowned after all.
What a pity that was
in the land of Oz!


Hehehe, in my travels I found another one that we wrote that year:

Un-named
Tomato
tomato
sultana
potato
pumpkin and chives bread
saves lives
bacon and eggs
is good for your legs
Elivs is cool,
but please,
don't drool!

Hehehehehehe!!! lol I wonder if Olivia even remembers them! Hahahahahahahhaha! Aren't they the greatest?!?!?! lol of course they are!!!

Anyway, I think I am finally going to go... Apparently I've been writing this for the last 4 hours and 17 minutes (obviously not constantly)... tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home