Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Wilson's Party

Hahaha Willy's party was last night.. Hehehe it was great! Her friends are so nice!!! Some people should have mingled more *cough Steph cough* particularly when they found out they had a rock collection in common *cough Steph cough*... Hehehehe

I don't really know what else to say about it. It was fun!

Mum and I drove up to Central Mangrove today. There is a place called Falcon Sporthorses where Pip and John Cooper breed and train horses, for eventing and showjumping and dressage etc. They want someone to work for them until the end of January, then they are going to look for someone more permenant. I asked about it, and they sound pretty interested. So we went up today so that I could actually meet them properly and Pip showed me the property. VERY droolworthy.. Hehehe they also had two little foals, one was 5 weeks old and the other one was only a week old, and absolutely gorgeous. Hehehe I'm in love. I'm in love with the property and the horses and Pip is awesome and damnit I'm not going to be happy if I don't get to do it!!! *sigh* that place is EXACTLY what I want to have. And just for the record, neither Pip nor John went to uni... so shove that up your ass mrs careers advisor person! (I'm sorry, that was mean..)

This arvo we are moving both my horses to Gendy's. She is going to have someone ride Darcy.. I get to keep both of them there for free, and ride her horse. I might have mentioned this before. If I haven't, I'm very excited. Overall, it's a very good weekend.

We ended up in Hornsby on our way home from Mangrove. It was good, we stopped at Borders and I found The Motorcycle Diaries on DVD for $21.. Which was amazing, because I haven't seen it for sale anywhere, and it was cheaper than most of the other DVDs anyway. So I bought it, and now I am happy. Actually, I was happy already. I love being out of school. It makes me really happy.

I just realised, if I get to go to Pip and John's, I will probably miss speech night.... I know, usually this would be a blessing, but I sort of wanted to go this year. It would be weird not to. I have only ever missed one, and that was because our house was at risk of being burnt down. So basically I have been to 11 speech days/nights. Wow. That's a lot of boredom when you add it up!

Anyway, I think I'm going to go. I should make up feeds for the horses and pack the float. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home