Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas

Wow, I am writing this on my new laptop. Yes, mine, not one that my father can take from me in just a few weeks. It is very exciting. It actually has Windows XP (shuddup, that's a new thing for me).. It has a screen that actually WORKS, it can burn CDs and DVDs (again, something completely new to me) and I can use the internet- only when I am at home, because I don't have a phoneline at Falcon Park. I'm in love with it already.

I am still trying to learn how to type on it. It sounds strange, but the keys are in slightly different places to the ones on the PC so I keep hitting the wrong ones.

The other great thing about today was that due to me having my license, and a car, I only had to stay at my uncle's house for lunch for as long as I wanted to. It felt so great to get up and say "ok I should go now" and then just leave... Ahhh bliss... They are probably still there, still talking about motorbikes.. Still boring old farts! lol

This new year is going to be a good one. I'm going to make it a good one. I am going to decide what I want to do, I am going to do it, and I am going to enjoy it. My newest philosophy is that everything is what you make it, I know it's an old philosophy, but for me it is new. I think I am finally beginning to realise that you are only happy if you allow yourself to be, and only unhappy if you allow yourself to be. From now onwards, as much as possible, I am only allowing myself to be happy. Sound good? I think so

OK well I'm off to feed my horse, a rare thing at the moment. I enjoy it. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home