Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day Ritual.

I think I told Steph that I would be free on Boxing Day. I'm sorry, I forgot the Boxing Day Ritual. That is where all our old family friends get together for the day. It's usually fun, so I'm not complaining. Mind you, I haven't heard from Steph so I don't think I'm actually missing out on anything!

I went looking for some blank CDs this morning. I went to Galston, where I found out that only the supermarket was open. I drove to Castle Towers, to find that only the cinemas were open. I drove back to Middle Dural to find that everything was open, but despite the supermarket having a huge range of batteries and VCR tapes, they didn't stock blank CDs. None of the shops did. I think that's rather typical, my two days off which I could use to buy things that I need, and I can't because all the damn shops are closed or unuseful!!! Geez! lol so that was my morning fun. It was actually quite a nice drive though. It's so good to drive around places that I actually know again.

How do I update my MSN on this thing? Cause I have a really really old one and it doesn't have that little updatey notice for me to click. Maybe MSN.com? I will try that tonight. No, not tonight. I will be back at Falcon Park tonight, and thus be without internet once more.

I will have lots of lollies though. Both my grandmother and my uncle bought me lollies, heaps of them. I mean a plastic bag full of different types of lollies! Crazy, no? I don't exactly know what I'm meant to do with all of them. I don't mean that I don't realise that lollies are meant to be eaten, my point is that I have no real time or inclination to eat all of them, and it's highly likely that they will all melt in my car on the way up there like the last lot.

Actually, that's an interesting story. I had some lollies... like jellybabies or something. I put the packet in my car, on the passenger seat (unopened), next to that was my hairbrush and my camera. I arrived in Mangrove to find the gooey sugary liquid leaking out of the packed (through where?!!?!!?!?!?!). There was already a huge puddle on the seat, which the camera and hairbrush were stuck in. I got the camera out and cleaned it-luckily it still works. I haven't had the guts yet to try and clean the seat or remove the hairbrush. Do you think if there is a really cold day the whole thing will solidify and I will just be able to scrape it off the seat? GAR! Stupid lollies!!! I think I will put the ones I was given yesterday into about a million plastic bags before they are allowed anywhere near my car.

I don't really have anything else to say. My life isn't all that interesting. Our guests are 20 minutes late though. They are usually an hour late, so I still have 40 minutes of waiting. Surely I can win a game of spider solitaire in that time?

Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home