Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

HOT

Yes, it is INCREDIBLY hot at the moment. I think it got near 40 degrees today! And I was WORKING! lol but I actually got a 4 hour lunch break and a swim, so I managed to stay sane enough!! Oh, and I'm actually up in mangrove at the moment, on Deidre's computer. We were fixing up Pip and John's website, so I decided to write something on here and check my e-mails seeing as I was already up here.

Oh, and their website is www.mypage.tsn.cc/fsh if anyone is interested. You can see piccies of the foals etc.

I had a lesson with Pip today, it was incredibly hard work (specially because it was around midday at the time). Very very very very good though! Haha I can't wait to compete again, Foxy and I are going to blitz them all! Hehehehe and my competitive streak is going to get even worse lol!

Umm I don't really have all that much to say to tell the truth. i think I'll leave it at that. I hope everyone has a good New Years Eve and makes resolutions that they will actually keep. I will post mine on here some time after new years.

tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home