Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, February 13, 2006

Grug

How great was Grug? I loved him so much when I was little. I loved that he could build a letterbox on his own, and that he had a cellar.

I can hear funny voices

Steph has blue curtains that she won't paint orange

Sarah likes to eat weetbix with vegemite, jam and cheese on them

You can fall further from a chair than from your feet

Totally

I think therefore I am

Spacebars make the most noise

I need to buy a notebook

What goes up doesn't always go down

Blogs don't get updated often enough

I know how to get to Canberra

The italian alphabet doesn't have a j, k, w, x or y in it

Haiku poems have three lines

Speakers make sound (nice pun)

I once licked a leaf

This isn't making sense

Welcome to my mind

I have a TAFE diary

Goodbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home