Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Boring ol' me

*sigh* uni sounds like so much fun. Particularly the part where you live there. I know Willy's saying it isn't, but I don't believe her, it sounds fun! I'm starting to wish I could do that Diploma in Victoria. That would involve taking my horses down and living there, which would be good too, if it wasn't so damn expensive! Anyway, I start working in the middle of march, so hopefully that will remove some of the boredom. It is a very sad thing to realise that most of my good friends now live too far away for me to visit/spend time with regularly. I need to make some more so that I can actually do something with myself until other rude people come back to NSW/Sydney/from the city.

I've decided to join a gym. I want to get fitter (duh) which will help my riding. The one on Pellet Lane (in Dural) is $15 to go for a day. I looked at the website for Galston pool and it said $3.50 casual admission, but I don't know if that includes the gym or is just the pool. If it's the gym as well I'm going there! I will have to do some more investigation. Of course, I only have four weeks until I start working, but I'm sort of hoping that I can go in the afternoons after work (depending on times etc). I really need some more details about this working thing, but Gendy is due next Friday and is therefore more vague than she usually is. If the gym at Galston turns out to be expensive, maybe I will just swim some laps every day or something. Strange to think I'm actually considering swimming again, (i LOATHED it when I was little and did squads etc) but I'm hoping that my spite theory will mean that I'll actually enjoy it this time.

I can't wait until we move. Of course I am hoping that we'll move into this place in Richmond. It would mean 30+ acres and for the first time I would live within walking distance of shops. Can you believe it? No, me either. I just hope it all works out.

I have to go to the TAFE at some point to get my 'TAFE card' so that I can borrow books from the library etc. Hehehe I love libraries. I just want to go to the library, not to borrow books for my course or anything like that, just cause I love libraries. Did you get the part about me loving libraries?

I also have to buy my Italian text book, I looked in Dymocks today, but they didn't have it so I will have a look in Borders and Dymocks at Tuggerah when Leah and I go there on Monday. Hehehe I love driving up to the central coast. The actual drive isn't all that fun, but I love the central coast, so that makes it worth it.

Hum. I want to get back into writing. It's typical that during the holidays last summer (when I probably should have been doing school work) I couldn't stop, now I have no inspiration whatsoever. Maybe if I buy an exercise book, like the one I wrote in last time that will help me gain inspiration. Maybe not, but at least then I'll have an exercise book. For what purpose I know not. Hahaha I love that sentence. I don't know why.

These paragraphs all seem to be really short. Oh well, they'll probably be longer in my actual blog. OK well I'm off. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home