Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Happy post today! No more whinging.

I visited school today, for no particular reason. Actually I made up some excuse about asking mr Peters about getting Steph some more information, but that didn't take as long as I would have liked, so I went looking for mr hird (always garunteed to take a nice long time) and had a chat to him, with some excuse about returning some books to him. It was good. It was like being back at school without actually having to do any work. Lol. My perfect school.

I couldn't believe that I couldn't even find my way around! Seriously, after going to the school for 13 years, it only takes the summer holidays plus a few weeks and they change it so much that I'm lost.

My excuse ended up being more useful than I had thought, because it gave me a reason to go back on monday.

I'm writing a letter to Steph at the moment, and soon I'll get to writing one to Wilson.. It's very strange writing a letter. Oh well, it's fun, I'm being creative! Lol don't get too scared Steph!

I'm in the process of reading Bleak House, I will write how that goes when/if I finish it. It's shaping up to be a bit less waffley than most of Dickens' books, so that's encouraging. I really do want to actually read all these books I went and bought. There is a whole shelf of them. It could take a while!

OK well I can't really be bothered writing any more, so tata.

>By the way, I dyed my hair purple. It's funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home