Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Reader, I married him.

Hehehe just kidding. How strange, I'm up at 6:30 in the morning, and the first line that pops into my head is from Jane Eyre... Very odd. Well, I'm going to a dressage comp today. It's up on the central coast (again) so that should be fun. At least this time we won't get stuck in traffic on the way home because it will be the middle of the day. The F3 is terrible when it comes to traffic, which I find amusing, because I was up there for two months, and drove there and back probably about 12 or so times and NEVER got stuck in traffic. My mum drove there three times and got stuck in traffic every time. Hehe, does this say something about my mum?

I'm still in the process of typing up my diary from when I was there. I get really enthusiastic about typing it, and then I decide it's not a good idea pretty soon after that. Riding friends have asked me to type it to see what I learned because I'm not very descriptive when it comes to that. I just don't know how I can tell them every thing I learned, I mean as far as my riding goes it's a new way of thinking pretty much (don't get any extension one ideas from this). Some people have said that I can save myself the trouble of typing it up and just let them read the actual thing, but the actual thing is too personal. I didn't think that people would want to read it, so I wrote exactly what I thought/felt at the time... I don't think anyone has the right to read that. What I post on here is fine, because I (usually, I didn't a little while ago) consider who will be reading it and edit out some things. It's funny that I can be so protective of a little book isn't it? Oh well, they're definitely not reading the original, so they'll just have to wait until I type up what I want to type up (then edit it a million times and probably end up deleting it!)

OK well I have to go, so I'll write some more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home