Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

...noises through the water heating...

LOL I just got off the phone with Steph :D. Hehehehe I would have called Wally too but I don't know her number... *hint hint*.

Hum, so what's happening with me, you ask? Well, while Steph is hearing strange noises from upstairs, Wilson is in a dilemma about boys, and the majority of people I know are starting uni; I have begun my Certificate III and have learnt about OH&S and effective communication. Yay!

No the course actually looks quite good (other than this section).. but still. I feel the need to complain about the boringness of my current life. Just bear with me here.

Lol no it's ok, I'll stop complaining, I always complain.

I went back to deliver the books to school yesterday. I found Mr Briscoe in the middle of talking to a class of year 7s. I'll write the conversation like a script, cause I found it amusing.

Him: Come in
Me:Hi, I have some books Mr Hird recommended I give to you
Him: Oh really?
Me: Yes (handing him the books), they're not actually text books, just other things I found useful
Him: (looking at the titles) Why did you have them then?
Me: Cause of all the stu- (pause, change mind) wonderfully exciting assignments you set us
(Sounds of year 7s laughing)
Him: You don't want to keep them
Me: Can't say I read Aristotle in my spare time, no
(more year 7s laughing)
Him:Oh, OK, thanks
exit stage left

Hehehe those year 7s have the right attitude already. Good on them.

OK well I'm going to go read Bleak House. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home